What started as verbal harassing between Bowman Lake campsites ended with one camper in the Nevada County Jail on felony charges for alleged crimes that
Grass Valley man allegedly put gun against camper's head
Trending in: Business
- Nevada City Tri Counties Bank robber still at-large
- Nevada County jail time can offer 'second chances'
- Valentina's Organic Bistro & Bakery: come for the food, stay for the love
- Trail's open: Bear Yuba Land Trust hosts grand opening at Black Swan Ranch
- Police Blotter: Woman assaulted by one-armed friend