A 5-year-old boy spent his Independence Day holiday recuperating from injuries sustained after being ejected from a vehicle in a rural area north of Nevada City, near the border of Sierra and Yuba counties.
5-year-old boy ejected from wrecked truck
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley