A Nevada County judge has ruled that he will conduct his own review of documents pertaining to the termination of former Nevada Joint Union High School District Superintendent Marianne Cartan.
Judge to review documents in Cartan’s termination
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Learning at the speed of life
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops