A 65-foot long and 10 1/2 foot in diameter trommel, built by Hydro-Watt CEO Michael Wedel and Sierra Metal Fabricators, was moved through Nevada County Tuesday en route to its destination in New Braunfels, Texas.
Trommel rolls through Nevada County (VIDEO)
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Learning at the speed of life
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops