One of the larger first steps has been taken in the process to rebuild the Grass Valley headquarters of the Department of Motor Vehicles, and architects continue to work on the $7.8 million project; they are about halfway done with their drawings toward an unspecified bidding period, a spokeswoman said.
With CHP gone, Grass Valley DMV looks ahead to its own new facility
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations