I normally display a large number of application icons on my Windows Task Bar, and I’m running out of space. I don’t really need to display the clock down there. Is there some way to turn off the display of the clock and other icons in the lower right-hand corner of the Task Bar?
Save space by hiding the clock in Windows
Trending in: Business
- Tech Tips: Searching for text, apps in iOS7
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- MacDonald: Small talk means big bucks
- Best of both worlds: Businessman melds passion for creating apps with country life
- New managers at Old Barn Self Storage in Grass Valley