The 5.7 magnitude earthquake felt throughout western Nevada County — and as far away as Oregon — was the largest earthquake to hit California since 2008, when the Chino Hills earthquake shook Southern California.
Sierra Nevada quakes not rare
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Learning at the speed of life
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops