Five people were arrested — four of whom had active warrants — after Nevada County narcotics officers went to a property Wednesday to conduct a compliance check on a medical marijuana grow.
5 arrested during pot grow compliance check
Trending in: Business
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success