The Gold Country Broadband Consortium is one of 14 regional consortia in the state funded by the California Advanced Services Fund Rural and Urban Regional Broadband Consortia grant program to leverage regional, state and national resources as an investment in improving and expanding broadband access.
Group seeks broadband input
Trending in: Business
- Searching for text, apps in iOS7
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- Small talk means big bucks
- English language tutor training begins
- New managers at Old Barn Self Storage in Grass Valley