While two California Highway Patrol officers were arresting a man for drunk driving outside of Nevada City Saturday, a second intoxicated driver crashed into the parked vehicles and nearly injured the three individuals on the side of the road.
Reported drunk driver hits officers’ cars as they arrest other alleged drunk driver (UPDATE)
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops