River-friendly gardening, eco-landscaping, Sierra smart gardening, sustainable landscaping, conservation gardening: these are all different names for similar environmentally friendly gardening practices that you can use to create a landscape around your home that meets your needs for outdoor space, is aesthetically beautiful and gives back to the Sierra by keeping water clean, promoting native vegetation, providing habitat for wildlife and maintaining the integrity of native soils.
River friendly gardening
Trending in: Business
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success