A recent inspection by the California Department of Agriculture that resulted in the confiscation of a local egg distributor’s product has touched off a variety of community reactions spanning the gamut from accusations of government overreach, to claims the inspections are routine and innocuous with an eye toward public safety.
Agricultural inspections of eggs stoke community outrage
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley