California cities and counties can ban pot shops, the state’s highest court ruled Monday in a unanimous opinion likely to further diminish California’s once-robust medical marijuana industry.
State’s high court: Calif cities can ban pot shops
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success