Environmentally conscious investors are drawn to what we call socially responsible and green funds because they want put their investing dollars in things that help rather than hurt the environment. They also don’t want to throw their dollars at companies that do harm to the planet. Wall Street knows this and has offered up a plethora of socially conscious funds and other securities to capitalize on this sector of investing.
The pitfalls of investing in green funds
Trending in: Business
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life