Several years ago, Margo Murphy visited a Marin County art studio so she could make hand prints with her young daughter. She loved the concept of the drop-in, create-your-own-art studio and began researching the idea of opening a similar business herself.
Fun at any age
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy