Word spread around Nevada City Friday about the death of one of the town’s most well-known and beloved homeless residents, William “Bill” Peach, who died at his city-sanctioned campsite Thursday.
Prominent Nevada City homeless man passes away
Trending in: Business
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success