My wife and I were hiking at Scotts Flat Lake when we noticed a freshly burned patch in the forest. On our way out, I questioned a staff member at the launch ramp about the fire, and he said that prior to the fire, PG&E had been informed about a tree leaning on power lines, which they inspected and then left. Some time later, a fire was started by sparking across the lines. How can this happen?
PG&E needs to be reminded of their safety pledge
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success