A parcel being considered by the Nevada County Hazardous and Solid Waste Commission as a potential site for the county’s transfer station is looking increasingly unlikely as a viable option.
Transfer station unlikely to move
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life