Bear River Grad Night has been a tradition for over 20 years. Grad Night is an all-night party organized to provide graduating seniors with a safe and sober environment to celebrate their graduation from high school with friends and peers. It begins at 11 p.m. on Friday, June 7 and ends at 5 a.m. on Saturday, June 8.
Volunteers sought for Bear River’s Grad Night
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success