With the Dow hitting all-time highs, most investors are looking at profits in their portfolios compared to this time last year. Analysts are mixed as to why the Dow has moved so convincingly, and the theories run the gamut.
Stop now to protect profits
Trending in: Business
- Siteline Architecture hires new staff member
- RVC Bank to give shareholders special dividend
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- We are taxed, taxed and taxed again
- Commentary: Take advantage of highs by trimming gains