The final stage of the Tribute Trail project, which includes building a new bridge across Deer Creek and the implementation of more trail to connect the bridge to the existing trail system, is scheduled to begin immediately thanks to finalization of contracts with the California Natural Resources Agency, the lead agency of the trail project announced Thursday.
Final stage of Nevada City Tribute Trail gets funds, to begin immediately
Trending in: Business
- Siteline Architecture hires new staff member
- RVC Bank to give shareholders special dividend
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- Commentary: Take advantage of highs by trimming gains
- We are taxed, taxed and taxed again