Nevada County Sheriff’s deputies conducted a sting during the last week that targeted a half-dozen local gold dealers in an effort to uncover illegal fencing operations.
Sheriff’s Office conducts sting targeting local gold dealers
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops