A letter writer in the March 29 Ideas and Opinions page erroneously compared an older organization to the modern Tea Party movement. The true purpose of the organization in question is the preservation of wooden toilet seats. Its proper name is the Birch John Society. I hope this clears up any confusion.
Wooden toilet seats?
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life