A number of residents and workers in Nevada County nursing homes have been exposed to norovirus, a highly contagious viral illness common to group settings.
Norovirus outbreak reported in Nevada County
Trending in: Business
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage
- Nevada Union High School gets second bomb threat before winter break
- Four elected to Alta Sierra board