Upon returning to her home in the high alpine desert of Idaho after an Alaskan trip, water expert Wendy J. Pabich, Ph.D, was horrified when she opened her monthly water bill.
Water expert and author visits Nevada City to reveal hidden truths of finite resource
Trending in: Business
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- New managers at Old Barn Self Storage in Grass Valley
- Best of both worlds: Businessman melds passion for creating apps with country life
- Burkes join Delta @ Comstock Mortgage
- Good planning now ensures ‘luckier’ future