I would like to thank The Union for its’ March 16 story on Yuba restoration. As reported, the Hammon Bar Riparian Restoration project on the lower Yuba River will benefit salmon, steelhead and other wildlife that depend on a healthy river and riparian zone.
Collaboration is key when it comes to Yuba River projects
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy