A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: Business
- Forever Yours Florist & Gifts celebrates ‘Make Someone Smile Week’
- Your government or your nonprofits, your choice
- Sierra Business Council to hold summit on sustainable business practices
- Meet your merchant: IHOP and Baskin Robbins
- Kane’s Fine Food in downtown Grass Valley features new renovations