A man wanted for allegedly ramming a police cruiser in Southern California, injuring an officer, was arrested Sunday afternoon in Nevada County by the U.S.
Fugitive arrested in Nevada County after allegedly assaulting cop
Trending in: Business
- Snow predicted down to 1,500 feet
- Western icon Clint Walker: ‘If it’s not right, don’t do it’
- Man convicted in kidnap plot arrested again
- Nevaa County Nisei WWII vet to receive French Legion of Honor medal
- Dissent simmers over plans for Yuba River Charter School in advance of Nevada County Supervisors Jan. 13 hearing