For the San Jose Sharks, the 2013 abbreviated campaign has been marked by early moments of promising highs followed by question marks, challenges and hopes of a late-season surge that will parlay itself into a healthy Stanley Cup playoff run.
Adams: Sharks have lost bite
Trending in: Business
- Siteline Architecture hires new staff member
- RVC Bank to give shareholders special dividend
- Penn Valley Fire staff uncovers hazardous waste violations at routine inspection
- Commentary: Take advantage of highs by trimming gains
- We are taxed, taxed and taxed again