Since Jan. 28, I have waited to see if The Union would report on the big pro-life rally in San Francisco, a follow-up to the national Walk for Life in Washington, D.C., the previous day with more than 500,000 mostly young people attending.
Walk for Life a newsworthy event
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year