Nevada City Police officers and members of the Nevada County Sheriff’s Narcotics Task Force teamed up Friday to arrest an alleged drug dealer living in a transient camp on Sugar Loaf Mountain.
Alleged drug dealer arrested at Nevada City campsite with 25 grams of meth, $400 in cash
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops