A Nevada County judge found enough evidence to hold a local man to answer on charges of battery and assault with a deadly weapon in an attack on another man at a Grass Valley motel.
Assault at Grass Valley motel reportedly involved knife, flashlight
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley