Recently, the House of Representatives approved the Senate version of the Violence Against Women Act, making all women safer. You, Tom McClintock, voted against it. Should we assume that you support violence against women? Or perhaps you only support violence against some women?
An open letter to Tom McClintock
Trending in: Business
- Searching for text, apps in iOS7
- Are commercial condominiums good investments?
- Small talk means big bucks
- English language tutor training begins
- Best of both worlds: Businessman melds passion for creating apps with country life