Congress has a low approval rating. What we seem to have forgotten is that we are the employer, and they are the employees. It is time that “We the People” take back the control, which has always been ours. Members of Congress spend far too much time either running for office or thinking about running for office. I would suggest that we elect them for one 10-year term either in the Senate or in the House (they cannot serve in both).
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life