Two cold weather systems from the Gulf of Alaska are forecasted to bring rain, wind, lightning and low snow to Northern California, continuing through Friday.
PG&E prepares for storms, offers tips for Nevada County customers
Trending in: Business
- Western icon Clint Walker: ‘If it’s not right, don’t do it’
- Meeting set Jan. 13 for new arts cohousing site in Nevada County
- From starvation to service
- The Perfect Quirk: Nevada County hip hop artist gets Grammy nod for children’s album with a message
- Tough timing, busy transition over the holidays for Nevada County art gallery