Two cold weather systems from the Gulf of Alaska are forecasted to bring rain, wind, lightning and low snow to Northern California, continuing through Friday.
PG&E prepares for storms, offers tips for Nevada County customers
Trending in: Business
- Colorful, clean and pressed: a peek inside Nevada County Laundry and Linen Supply
- Dedrick’s Cheese now stocked at Tess’ Kitchen Store
- Interim HealthCare becomes Grass Valley Chamber ‘friend’
- Our issues are in our tissues: Healing trauma with yoga
- New fence between Safeway parking lot and Mill Street due to safety, garbage issues