Two cold weather systems from the Gulf of Alaska are forecasted to bring rain, wind, lightning and low snow to Northern California, continuing through Friday.
PG&E prepares for storms, offers tips for Nevada County customers
Trending in: Business
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Outdoor pot ban passes first vote in Yuba County
- Tree-cutting contractor defends work at Gateway Center in Penn Valley
- Then & Now: Downtown Nevada City
- Nevada Irrigation District measures 16% of average water content in mountain snowpack