In response to Mr. Durrett’s “Be Part of the Solution” letter dated Feb. 21, I’d like to say that living on a 5-plus acre parcel is just as green as living in town if you use your head about when you travel. My wife and I are about 10 miles out of Grass Valley and go to town about once a week for supplies, entertainment, etc. We don’t even use a tank of gas a month in our Chrysler that gets about 24 MPG.
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life