In January 2012, we had a fire in our dental office. As we are completing the remodel to the office, we just wanted to thank all of those that have helped us. Thanks to the fire and police departments for their prompt help that day. Also thanks to Mike Bratton at State Farm Insurance who went to bat for us. He showed concern for us throughout the ordeal of the fire and remodel. Thanks to Dr. Sean Avera for graciously lending his office for six months. Thanks also to our patients who were extremely understanding through it all.
Fire brings out community spirit
Trending in: Business
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success