In January 2012, we had a fire in our dental office. As we are completing the remodel to the office, we just wanted to thank all of those that have helped us. Thanks to the fire and police departments for their prompt help that day. Also thanks to Mike Bratton at State Farm Insurance who went to bat for us. He showed concern for us throughout the ordeal of the fire and remodel. Thanks to Dr. Sean Avera for graciously lending his office for six months. Thanks also to our patients who were extremely understanding through it all.
Fire brings out community spirit
Trending in: Business
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business
- Best of both worlds: Businessman melds passion for creating apps with country life
- Good planning now ensures ‘luckier’ future
- New managers at Old Barn Self Storage in Grass Valley
- Kane’s Fine Food in downtown Grass Valley features new renovations