I think we should put more restrictions on cars and alcohol and cell phones in cars. People who drive drunk kill more than 311 kids a year. People on cell phones caused more than 4,000 injures or killed people a lot more than guns do.
It all comes back to the people who did the deed
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations