Gold Country Youth Soccer League is holding tryouts for their U9 through U19 boys and girls competitive teams in March and April. The schedule for the tryouts is March 2, 3 and 9 for the U9 through U14 teams and April 6, 7 and 13 for the U15 through U19 teams. More information can be found under the “announcements” section at www.goldcountrysoccer.org. Competitive teams are for players who wish to advance to a higher level of skills development and competition.
Youth soccer tryouts to be held in March and April
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Learning at the speed of life