Celenne Nungaray was just seven years old when she started helping at her family’s produce stand in a rural area just outside Guadalajara. A true appreciation for fresh food had always been an important theme in the Nungaray family of seven.
Family opens second El Agave Taqueria near Lake of the Pines
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops