State officials are warming up their engines on a $7.8 million plan to renovate and add to Grass Valley’s Department of Motor Vehicles facility.
Grass Valley DMV facility upgrade in low gear
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley