In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
February 21, 2013 | Back to: Business
Trending in: Business
- Suspect in Grass Valley burglaries arrested in Sacramento
- Grass Valley School District assesses impacts of Nevada Joint Union High School District's later start time
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- High in the sky: Nevada County Sheriff gets $30K more for helicopter flights in search of illegal drug activity
- Kidnap suspect arrested in Nevada County