In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Business
- Meet Your Merchant: Cobbler with an old sole in Grass Valley
- Kane’s Fine Food in downtown Grass Valley features new renovations
- Nevada City may be ‘Coolest Small Town’
- The time has come to create your own radio station
- Two-factor authentication protects emails
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Local Paralympian Evan Strong seeks gold in Sochi