The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Business
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Robbers in home invasion in San Juan Ridge steal pot, flee
- Runaway BMW causes multi-vehicle collision on Hwy 49
- Grass Valley Police Department issued BOLO for man who reportedly robbed friends at knifepoint
- Welfare check on vehicle results in two arrests