If we build our county as Laurie Oberholtzer proposed (at the Planning Commission Public Hearing on Feb. 14) with every house separated by 5 acres, we would in effect only facilitate global warming to the absolute fullest extent possible.
Be a part of the solution
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy