Grass Valley Police responding to a report of a man asleep in a running vehicle allegedly found him with a syringe in his hand and with more than 11 grams of heroin.
Nevada City man allegedly passed out behind the wheel after ingesting heroin
Trending in: Business
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations
- Workshop to focus on tools to help online businesses achieve success
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy