The National Rifle Association represents deer hunters, self-defense and Second Amendment devotees. But in a very direct way, the NRA also represents Bushmaster, Browning, Smith & Wesson, and the rest of the gun industry. Gun-makers have donated at least $39 million to the NRA in recent years and have become deeply enmeshed with the organization.
Who does the NRA really speak for?
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year
- Learning at the speed of life
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops