At a Tuesday Grass Valley City Council meeting filled with appointments to various committees and grim portrayals of talks with area fire agencies about shared management, Police Chief John Foster reported theft crimes in Nevada County in 2012 spiked significantly.
Council told theft crimes spiked, fire talks fizzled
Trending in: Business
- Siri tries to get involved in conversation
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- 2 organizations sponsor time management workshops
- Grass Valley adoption center named Woman-owned Business of the Year