One of Nevada City’s revered dining establishments, the Trolley Junction Restaurant, will shutter its doors at the end of February, its owner said Tuesday.
Trolley Junction restaurant to close in Nevada City
Trending in: Business
- AT&T expands network in Grass Valley area
- Networked Insurance Agents’ move signals a fresh start
- Local dentist earns associate fellowship in national academy
- Meet Your Merchant: Consignments Unlimited in Grass Valley
- Serra Corporation to close Nevada City manufacturing operations